Release with build changes to satisfy needs from f-droid.
No functionality changed.
One person reported problems where the app crashed in the configuration system. This is due to the new fields introduced some time ago by b6f70d7e. It can be solved by clearing the app-data and re-creating the configuration.
F-Droid APK release: https://f-droid.org/packages/org.xapek.andiodine/
- Improvements to readme files (TijmenW)
- Compatibility with newer NDK (TijmenW)
- Update travis-ci file for newer SDK (TijmenW)
- pass qtype to iodine (yvesf)
- Update gradle build (2m)
- Allow to customize request hostname size and response fragment size (2m)
- Code improvments/cleanups (jovial)
- Improve DNS detection (jovial)
Same as v1.3-alpha but updated android:version in AndroidManifest.xml
Debug-build for ARM platforms is attached.
v1.2 tag version 1.2 - Fixed build-rules in Android.mk to generate the base64 files
v1.1 tag version 1.1 New features are - Workaround for 1280-mtu bug with android vpn in 4.4/kitkat - Improved log-output