From now on all changelogs will be included as release notes.
##547 Oct 16
Golly this is a big one. Upgrading takes a bit of work. For full instructions click here.
- Update django version to 1.10
- Remove member/blue permissions
- implement user states
- implement Django's messaging framework for site feedback
- remove pathfinder support
- remove fleet fits page
- remove wormhole tracker
- do not store service passwords
- supervisor configs for celery tasks and authenticator
- buttons on admin site to sync service groups
- show number of notifications
- fix all button css
- rewrite and centralize API checks
- bulk mark read / delete for notifications
- replace hard-coded urls with reverse by name
- python 3 compatibility
- correct navbar active link with translated urls
##468 June 12
- XenForo integration added
- Discord integration updated to use OAuth and official API
- FleetUp fixes for empty responses
###441 May 27
- Added option to require new API keys
- Reduces threat of stolen keys being used to create accounts
- Requires two new settings:
REJECT_OLD_APIS_MARGIN, default 50
###423 May 9
- Added statistics to fleet activity tracking
- Capture teamspeak error codes in logs from failed account creation
###401 Apr 29
- Added FleetUp integration
- Added Fleet Activity Tracking links
- settings.py has new entries and will have to be updated
###394 Apr 17
- Added Discourse integration
- Added Pathfinder integration
- settings.py has new entries and will have to be updated
###386 Apr 15 2016
- Corrected Teamspeak group sync triggers
- Modified username sanitization to reduce username collisions
###369 Apr 7 2016
- Added Evernus Alliance Market Integration
- Requires libffi-devel (centos) or libffi-dev (ubuntu) and pip install bcrypt
###365 Apr 6 2016
- Added SMF2 Forums integration
- Requires a settings.py file update for existing installs
###360 Apr 4 2016
- Added a countdown / local time to the fleet operations timers
- Fixed the corporation structure timers so the countdown shows up correctly
###340 Mar 31 2016
- Added Support for IP Board 4 / IP Suite 4
- You must update settings.py accordingly if updating form a previous version.
- only allows for the member group to sync. Additional groups must be manually added
- Fixed a bug with corporation stats not showing correct users and numbers
###328 Mar 24 2016
- Added Enhancements to the SRP Management
- Users can now enable and disable srp links.
- The Approve and Reject buttons will show up depending on the srp status.
- Fixed an issue where SRP Requests were not getting the proper status assigned.
###321 Mar 23 2016
- Added Ship types and kill board data to the SRP management.
- These are automatically pulled from zKillboard.
- zKillboard is the only killboard links that the SRP Manager Accepts Now.
###314 Mar 22 2016
- Revamp of the Human Resources Application and Management System
- see the wiki page for how to use the new system
- a completely untested conversion script exists. If you want to view your old models, contact Adarnof to try it out
- Moved Error Handling for the API Keys to the API Calls to better handle API server outages
- Removed the infamous database update task
- implemented a receiver to update service groups as they change
To remove the database update task from the scheduler, navigate to your django admin site, and delete the run_databaseUpdate model from the periodic tasks. Restart celery.
Mumble now uses an ICE authenticator. This requires an additional dependency. Please install
libssl-dev prior to running the update script:
sudo apt-get install libbz2-dev libssl-dev
Now run the update script.
Old Mumble accounts are incompatible. Users will need to recreate them (sorry). To clear the old ones out:
python manage.py shell from services.tasks import disable_mumble disable_mumble()
To set up the authenticator, follow the Mumble setup guide.
Optional: you can delete the entire mumble database block in settings.py
###304 Mar 8 2016
- Repurposed Signature Tracker for Wormhole Use. Combat sites are a ever changing thing therefore removed.
- Increased run_databaseUpdate time to 10 minutes to address stability problems for larger alliances.
###296 Feb 27 2016
- corrected an issue with populating corp stats for characters with missing api keys
- moved log files to dedicated folder to allow apache access so it can rotate them
- merged Corp Stats and Member Tracking apps
corputilspermissions have been depreciated
- assign either of
alliance_apisto get access to Corp Stats app
corp_apispopulates APIs of user's main corp
alliance_apispopulates APIs of user's main alliance
###289 Feb 25 2016
- Changed the start time format on the fleet operations board to use the 24 hour format
- Fixed an issue when updating the fleet operations timers the date time picker would not work.
###286 Feb 23 2016
- Added ability to remove notifications
Feb 18 2016
- notifications for events:
- api failed validation during refresh
- group request accepted/rejected
- corp application accepted/rejected
- services disabled
- logging notifications include traceback
- automatically assign alliance groups of the form "Alliance_NAME"
- parallel corp model updates via celery broker for performance improvements
- new functions to clear service info for decommissioning a service
settings.py will need to be updated to include the new settings.
Feb 13 2016
- prototype notification system
- logging errors as notifications based on new permission
The logging configuration in settings.py has changed. Please update.
Feb 12 2016
run_corp_updatefunction which actually works
- fixed group syncing in discord and openfire
Feb 11 2016
- Added ability to edit structure timers
- Added ability to edit fleet operations timers
- Added ability to edit Signatures
Feb 7 2016
- ability to toggle assigning corp groups
- users able to manually trigger api refresh
Jan 31 2016
Been a while since one of these was written so a big list.
- corrected user permission caching for Phpbb3
- open groups which don't require application approval
- additional weblink data for TS3 to encourage proper usernames
- corp-restricted timers
- signature tracker
- tolerate random 221 errors from EVE api servers till CCP FoxFour gets it sorted
- new corp member auditing app
- fleet operation timers
- revamped member status checking and assignment
Loads of new permissions. See the readme for descriptions.
Need to install new requirements -
sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
Incompatible with Python2.6 or older. Please update. Please. It's 2016 people.
Settings.py got nuked. Backup your current settings.py, copy the example, and repopulate.
New caching directory for requests - if you're using apache to serve the site,
cache/ needs to be writable by the webserver. Easiest way is to
chown -R www-data:www-data cache from within the allianceauth install dir.
Jan 6 2016
- complete logging system for all apps
- custom service passwords
- Discord token caching to prevent locking out users
- Jabber broadcast group restrictions
- Password reset email contains domain
- Index page only renders forums/killboard/media if url specified
- timestamps on hrapplication comments
- corrected corp/alliance model creation logic
- corrected typecasting of access masks during api checks
- prevent TS3 from attempting to sync groups if not installed
New permissions - see readme.
Need to install new requirements.
Settings.py has changed. Make a new one from the example.
Dec 2 2015
- add timers by time remaining
- Discord support
- corrected celerytask logic
- handle many 500s thrown in views
New settings.py again. Need to reinstall requirements.
Nov 28 2015
- added broadcast plugin support for openfire
- timer addition by remaining time, not fixed date
- corrected alliance model deletion logic
- corrected name rendering on templates
Openfire setup guide has been updated for the new plugin.
Nov 25 2015
- variable API requirements
- api access mask validation during refresh
- support for customization of templates
- celery task resource reduction
- vagrant support
All templates and staticfiles have been moved. If you've customized any of these, make a backup before pulling changes.
python manage.py collectstatic added to install guide. Should be run after every update.
New settings.py template. Make a backup of the old one, copy the example, and populate.
Nov 15 2015
A couple quality-of-life improvements.
- corrected an error in the Teamspeak3 Manager improperly parsing responses
- added the ability to hide groups from the web interface
- added a feature for phpbb avatars to be set to the character portrait
New permissions for the
HiddenGroup model only affect the admin site (default model permissions)
The Phpbb3 setup guide has been updated to reflect avatars.
Nov 5th 2015
On November 5th we performed two major pulls from Adarnof’s and Kaezon’s forks.
- ability to deploy for either corp or alliance
- improved logic for member status transitions
- group syncing to TS3
- template corrections
Migration to the new version is a bit trickier because of changes to settings.py - it's easiest to archive the old one, make a copy of the new template, and repopulate it.