This Analytics module contains,
Celery tasks to send off POST requests to google analytics.
- Events: A UUIDv4 is generated to identify unique installs. Celery Contexts include namespace, task_name, success/exception, a value notating bulk tasks, allianceauth version and said UUID.
- Stats (Via Events):
- Daily sends an event identifying the servers existence.
- An event counting User models.
- An event counting Tokens.
- An event counting Installed Apps
- Events for Installed Apps label
A Middleware to handle Page Views and creating tasks to log those
- Contexts included: Path, Page Title, Locale, User-Agent Header, Alliance Auth Version
- Domain has been removed so it cant be linked to the unique identifier
All analytics are based off Google Analytics Measurement Protocols, and are anonymized by both choice of information and googles own standards. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/v1
An admin would also be able to use this infrastructure for their own Google Analytics Tokens, as Events and Page Views can be enabled/disabled independently for each token
A predefined Public AA Google Analytics Token is included, Feedback wanted for this being Opt-In or Opt-Out