A simple way to explain this question is when one event makes another event happen.
You see this cause-effect relationship in your daily life. Look around and you will find several examples of how one event affects the occurrence of another.
Everything we do, everything we see is related to one another in some way.
· How are oceans important in the water cycle?
· How rain affects the crops and fertility of the soil?
· How are crops important for a country?
· What can be the possible consequences if there is not enough food in a country?
These examples might sound a little more scientific for daily life.
Let’s talk about simpler scenarios around us.
· How candy makes a child happy?
· How pets help you relieve stress and be happy?
· Why is smoking dangerous for your health?
· Brushing your teeth every day keeps your teeth healthy.
What is a cause and effect essay?
A cause and effect essay a type of academic writing that describes the cause of a specific event and how it affects others.
The analysis of the connection between two events and how they relate to one another is a cause and effect essay. A cause and effect essay answers to the questions of “how” and “why”.
A cause and effect is one of the most common types of academic writing. Have you ever written a cause and effect essay?
I am sure you have. You will not find a single high student who has not been assigned a task to write a cause and effect by his professor.
Do you find it difficult to write an effective cause and effect essay?
Such type of essay is mostly based on logical and scientific reasoning. It is not difficult to write.
All you have to do is follow some basic, simple steps and you will end up with a great essay to ace your subject.