what is this about?
I have regular conversations on bitcoin / blockchain / crypto topics and they mostly end with a promise to "send some crypto pointers".
This wiki is a "work in progress" collection of pointers I have been sending out in the past. Enjoy :)
- Blockchain: where to start
- Jameson Lopp's "Bitcoin resources" page
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies online course video series
interesting articles, books, tweet storms etc.
- how distributed consensus works and why Nakamoto consensus is such a big deal
- proof-of-stake & the wrong engineering mindset
- Tuur Demeester's bearish case for Ethereum, plus the related podcast episode
- "The Bitcoin Standard" by Saifedean Ammous
- Saifedean Ammous: The Bitcoin Standard - book presentation in Vienna, Austria
- What is Consensus: Rules without Rulers
- Blockchain vs. Bullshit: Thoughts on the Future of Money
- more generally, almost everything produced by aantonop is good
- wallet.fail: hacking the most popular cryptocurrency hardware wallets
- cardano, see also "Unraveling the myths of cardano’s nomenclature"
- blockstream's liquid network
- omniLedger: a secure, scale-out, decentralized ledger via sharding
interesting(?) podcast episodes
- Neha Narula: a research-driven approach to blockchain
- Pascal Gauthier, president of ledger: what is cold storage and why does it matter?
- Did You Know Crypto Podcast, episode 18: Murad Mahmudov on Bitcoin
twitter users you may want to follow
In alphabetic order: