v0.4.1 Version 0.4.1 Activation script for fish and compatibility with musl libc.
v0.4.0 Version 0.4.0
This release introduces scripts that run during installation of packages. The intended use is for compiling shared objects that are loaded by a foreign function interface such as r6rs-pffi. The first user of this feature is linenoise, a readline-like library.
R7RS libraries are now additionally installed as
.sldfiles for use in R7RS Schemes. In addition, activating the environment now also updates Chibi's module path. Contributions to support more Schemes are very welcome.
A bug was fixed in the HTTP library that prevented the package index from being updated if it grew beyond a certain size. As part of the fix, Akku.scm now depends on libcurl rather than curl itself. (When using Guile, you will also need the libcurl.so file from the -dev/-devel package).
v0.3.1 Version 0.3.1
v0.3.0 Version 0.3.0 Runs on Guile, installs R7RS code. See NEWS.md.
This release adds support for installing R7RS libraries, making them available to R6RS implementations.
Akku can now also be run by Guile 2.2 and no longer strictly requires Chez Scheme.
See NEWS.md for more details.
v0.2.3 Version 0.2.3
This release fixes a bug, adds a
scancommand, adds internal support for R7RS and tarballs and comes with a manpage.
publishcommands now use the new Akku.scm site:
v0.2.2 Version 0.2.2 Publishing, archive scanning, showing packages, uninstall, etc. See NEWS.md.
- publish: New command for publishing packages.
- show: New command for showing package details.
- list: Now shows the package synopsis.
- remove: Remove packages from the manifest (opposite of add).
- uninstall: All-in-one remove/lock/install (opposite of install).
- install: Removes no-longer-installed files from .akku/lib.
- Running from $HOME no longer scans the whole home directory for Scheme code.
v0.2.1 Version 0.2.1 - update package indices, symlink current project
- Adds a new command to download an updated package index.
- A bug was fixed affecting code that contains cyclical lists on the lexical level.
- The current project is symlinked into .akku/lib instead of being copied.
v0.2.0 Version 0.2.0 - the moderately useful version
This release adds a dependency solver, a local package index, a license checker and list/add/install commands.
v0.1.2 Version 0.1.2 This version mainly fixes git clones of non-current revisions.
This release fixes downloads of non-current git tags.
v0.1.1 Version 0.1.1 This release adds support for more Schemes' library paths in the activate script. Akku install now also installs the current project into .akku/lib/.
This release adds support for more Schemes' library paths in the activate script.
Akku install now also installs the current project into .akku/lib/.
v0.1.0 Version 0.1.0 - first release This release of Akku.scm can download and install projects according to a manually created lockfile.
This release of Akku.scm can download and install projects according to a manually created lockfile.
A pre-built version is available for Linux amd64.