navbar / auth-header has 3 links to the same page
Kia ora, new here :)
I noticed this small UX issue when logged in and thought it might be something I could try to fix. I'm confident with HTML, CSS & JS but haven't used Ruby before so I might need a little hand-holding!
- When logged in, there are three separate links in the navigation section which all lead to the same place (base.url/dashboard). (Two of them lead to my.papa.org.nz and are redirected to my.papa.org.nz/dashboard)
- the myPAPA list item in
nav.auth-headerlooks like a clickable button, but isn't
- myPAPA appears twice, and is also written differently (as MYPAPA)
- There should only be one link to the dashboard page in this navigation section
- Items in the navigation section should either be clickable or clearly non-clickable (through different styling, visual weight or placement)
- The name of the instance should only appear once
I can go ahead and have a dig around in the code, but I wanted to check first:
- Are my 'expected behaviour' assumptions correct? I may be missing some context, eg. are there intended purposes for these navigation items which are not currently being used?
- Do you want me to try and fix it? I can mock up a proposal as an image first, and check in with you before doing anything.