The Tako Shell
- Web Site: https://takoshell.org (or as a Tor "onion service" at http://takoezpr7wxrc7d6.onion/)
- Repository Web Access: https://gitlab.com/adqm/tako
#takoshellon OFTC (
- Mailing List:
____ ( oo ) _||||_
tako is a shell language and command prompt based on Python 3. tako is free/libre software, available under the terms of the Soopycat License, version 2 ( https://smatz.net/soopycat/ ).
- tako is a fork of xonsh ( http://xon.sh ), and so substantial pieces of xonsh are included.
- By virtue of being a fork of xonsh, tako also includes code forked from IPython ( http://ipython.org/ ).
- tako uses code from the braceexpand Python module ( https://pypi.python.org/pypi/braceexpand ).
- tako includes Python Lex-Yacc ( http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/ ).
Licensing information for included software is available in the "licenses_for_included_software" directory.