Developer tools panel displays subscription filters as custom filters
- OS version: MacOS
- Browser version: Chrome
- Extension version: Build from latest Next branch (mv3)
- Last working version: Build from latest Next branch (mv2)
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://adblockinc.gitlab.io/QA-team/adblocking/blocking-hiding/blocking-hiding-testpage.html
- Open the ABP tab on the devtools panel
- Hover over the ELEMHIDE filters
- Click on the "remove rule" button
- Filters are shown as "user-defined".
- Clicking the "remove rule" button is of no effect. The filters are not removed and the elements are not allowlisted
- Filters are shown as "EasyList" filters.
- Filter actions are not to be shown for EasyList filters, similar to how it is for the mv2 builds