Update webext-sdk dependency to 0.5.0
Background / User story
In order to bring in the fixes for #1128 (closed) and #1129 (closed) as well as the scripts for generating static filter lists for Manifest v3 for #1069 (closed) and #1167 (moved), we need to update the webext-sdk dependency.
See EWE 0.5.0 milestone.
- Name: webext-sdk
- New version: 0.5.0
- eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#243 - Added "too_many_filters" filter validation error
- eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#127 - Introduced scripts for generating static filter lists for Manifest v3 (see also &60 (closed))
eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#230 - Fixed:
$documentallowlisting filter wasn't applied to aborted frames
- eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#231 - Fixed: Broken initialization in Firefox private browsing mode (see also #1129 (closed))
eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#234 - Fixed:
$popupfilter matches not shown in developer tools panel and issue reporter (see also #1128 (closed))
- eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#246 - Fixed: Broken initialization on Yandex when search page is open (see also #1160 (closed))
- eyeo/adblockplus/abc/webext-sdk#309 - Updated adblockpluscore dependency to 0.8.0
- Spec: spec!396 (merged)
- Legal: TBD
- Development: N/A
Hints for testers
The "too_many_filters" only applies to Manifest v3 and originates from the SDK, which is only partially compatible with Manifest v3 at this point. Therefore we may not need/be able to test yet whether this error message appears.
Hints for translators
Added "too_many_filters" string to filter-validation.json file.