Side menu in options page not initially keyboard reachable after page load
- OS version: Manjaro Linux (KDE 5.24.5)
- Browser version: Firefox 100.0, Chromium 101.0.4951.64
- Extension version: ABP 3.13
- Last working version: TBD
Steps to reproduce
- Open desktop options settings page
- Try to reach the side menu items (tabs) with the keyboard (alt key).
The tabs in the side menu doesn't get selected (black border).
Side menu should be keyboard accessible at all times.
- The problem happens if we haven't yet clicked over one of the items in the side menu.
- The problem doesn't happen if we access the options page with the section id parameter in the URL:
- The reason that we are not able to reach the sidebar menu with the keyboard is because, after page load, all the items end up with the attribute
tabindex="-1"and failing to update the value for the current tab opened ("general").