Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Replace saving with Enter instead of Tab. This prevents drop-down lists from flickering. In the dialog text box, use Ctrl/Shift + Enter to insert a new line.
- Added conversation-level options to ignore empty pages and dead ends. Former is enabled by default.
- Removing a choice or page now selects the next or last element in the list.
- Double-clicking a choice will automatically select the page it leads to, if any.
- Fixed choice indices not being updated on duplication or deletion.
- Fixex links not being updated properly when changing page names.
- Show currently loaded file in title.
- Added better feedback on left-clicking the Save button. If it saves over an existing file, the button will turn green until you click somewhere else.
- Color CopyActorNameButton's background in green if the operation is successful, much like with the Save button.
- Don't bother opening the save file dialog if the editor is empty.
- Edited the manual to reflect the new changes.
- Move semicolon outside of the localized string.
- Fixed the last conversation in compiled dialogs not being added.
- Treat Cost/Require/Exclude as blocks and not properties.
- Localize choice texts.
- Add newly-added cost blocks to parent Choice as well, not just in the UI.
- Grey out buttons that don't do anything.
- Added support for importing compiled Strife dialogs. Note that some of the texts may look rather...odd. Turns out this is not actually a bug in the tool because looking at the compiled scripts in a Hex editor shows the same results.
- Fixed a critical bug with item duplication where a given item's sub-elements were not properly cloned, resulting in destructive editing.
- Changed export options form tab stops to have OK selected by default, allowing you to spam Enter.
- A prompt appears before closing. Just in case you space out and click X.
- Use Conversation.ToString for comments instead of actor name when exporting localization files.
- Use ConversationID if actor name is empty.
- Moving elements without having selected any no longer results in a null reference exception.
- Clear page-level links when deleting a page.
- Fixed manual path.