Random stuff that needs addressed
Note to anyone reading this and planning on making pull requests to address some of this:
All signage must be MUTCD-2009-compliant in size, color, graphics, etc. (with the assumption that one cube of e.g. dirt or cobble is exactly 1x1x1 meter). Font resolution and H/V scaling on editable signs just needs to be whatever fits best. Sign thickness must be consistent with the other signs (I think they're all 1cm).
- 1.5x0.333 (at top of node) and 6x2, 8x2 highway signs (all colors)
- 1.5x0.667 (2-line), 2x2, 3x2, 6x2, 8x2 (these three being 6-line), yellow background on the bottom line.
- Add "enhanced-visibility flags", check node below the flags for pole-mount type
- Add "TO" and arrow signs, all five color schemes (e.g. "TO" / [Interstate sign] / [arrow pointing up] )
- add D9-1, phone
- add R10-28, R10-29, X vehicles per green
- add blank regulatory 24x18 sign with 5 lines
- add R15-2P with 1-2 char first-line input ("N / TRACKS")
- add OM1 and OM4 series signs
- add W14-3
- add R8-3
- add N/S/W/E signs of some kind.
- fix interstate, us route, and speed limit signs' font H scaling (fixed by allowing wide font mode)
- roll wide-font and narrow-font highway signs into one available node, with a formspec switch (uses signs_lib's feature)
Auto-scale text/entity texture resolution on D1 signs (e.g. for long street names).(not needed)