WIP: Cpython branch.
Offers higher performance by implementing
io directory natively (C++). Please refer to this forum topic: https://www.thebountyrenderer.org/forum/development/topics/faster_exporter-making-the-exporter-faster
Blocking issues and stuff to be finished:
libc++support, as C++11 only works on OSX when using
libc++in contrast to
#9 MSVC 2015 (2013?) support. This is solved in branch
cpython. If we want
blender_native, we'll have to wait for Blender official builds to get compiled using MSVC 2015. @bzztploink on freenode.net#blendercoders is working on this. Ping him in some weeks.
- #11 "Area light don't update geometry and light position": Probably just some stupid thing I forgot to translate correctly. Needs investigation and testing.
- mesh light (portal light has been done already)
- materials with textures in it
- render layer parsing
- rendering to file (XML and into Blender have been done already)
- blend materials
- SSS materials
- debugging integrator
- some (unimportant) checks on other integrators
- testing with a bunch of other scene's
- testing all preview windows for very probable regression
- DOF settings
- A lot of optimization
- A lot of measuring on different scenes.
- Particle systems (povmaniac's hair)
static-analysis: make CI stop failing. It fails now, because some files are indented in a weird way.
static-analysis: enable PEP8 after making the files PEP8 complaint.
Soft dependency/additional enhancement:
static-analysis: enable TODOS after getting rid of all TODO's.
- More continuous integration stuff. Am planning on continuous delivery too in the near future.