Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- #13, added support for unit conversions.
- #19, added support for setting the formatting of results.
- #22, all expressions are now evaluated when a paper is loaded.
- #24, added support for defining functions on the fly.
- #26, the configuration has moved to ~/.local/share/jmathpaper/.
- #28, the default precision has been upped to 32 digits.
- #29, invalid command line arguments are now correctly handled.
- #31, added aliases "greaterequal", and "lessequal".
- #32, added support for setting the precision and rounding method.
- #33, aliases are now loaded from a file.
- #34, different jars are now available.
- The source is now included in the jars.
- There are now "globally loaded files" in the configuration directory.
- The TUI is now showing a list of open papers.
- The TUI is now showing a marker when the paper as changed.
- The TUI is now printing the current paper when the next/previous is selected.
- The SWT UI is now displaying errors in a statusbar.
- Errors which are occurring during the loading of a paper are now being displayed.
- Various additional bug-fixes
#7, added ability to quickly reference the last result by using
- #12, added support for C-style comments.
- #15, added a simple TUI.
- #16, added a simple CLI.
- #17, fixed that IDs are increased even when the expression was not valid.
- #18, extended support for boolean expressions.
- #20, added support for multiple expressions separated by a semicolon.
- added support for commands.
- #7, added ability to quickly reference the last result by using
1.0 Version 1.0