SSH windows closes without message
Created by: mreichardt95
We support Remmina 1.2+ versions only. Please do not report bugs occurring on older versions!
Please give us some details about the systems you are using:
- Client (OS name and version): Arch Linux x64
- Remmina version (remmina --version): 1.2-rcgit-15
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): GNOME
- Connecting to (OS and version): Windows 2012R2 (cygwin)
- Connecting via (RDP, VNC, ...): SSH
- RDP issues only, freerdp version (xfreerdp --version): -
Hey, im trying to connect to a Windows Server via SSH.
Over the Gnome-terminal it works all fine, but if I use the Remmina-SSH plugin, the Terminal Window randomly closes. There appear absolutly no Messages about this in the Debug window. So it is relativly hard to track it. On the Server side the log just says
Disconnected from 172.19.254.10 port 1664
Received disconnect from 172.19.254.10 port 1664:11: disconnected by user
I tried installing different Versions of Remmina (normal repo and git checkout) but the same issue.