Remmina's popover menu items have no bg color change on hover
We support Remmina 1.2+ versions only. Do not report bugs related to older Remmina versions!
Local System Description
- Client (OS name and version): Ubuntu 18.04 / Ubuntu 18.10
- Remmina version (
- Installation mean:
- Distribution package.
- Compiled from sources.
- Other - detail:
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..):
RDP - freerdp version (
- Other (Please specify):
- RDP - freerdp version (
- Gtk Backend (Wayland, Xorg, ??): Xorg
- Optional: include the output of the following commands at the end of this text:
sudo lshw -C video
Remote System Description
- Server (OS name and version):
- Special notes regarding the remote system (i.e. gateways, tunnel, etc):
The background color of menu items should darken when hovered on.
Background color doesn't change.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
Open Remmina Hover over an item in the popover menu
The reason for this is that we use a transition effect in the Yaru theme for menus However other GTK applications that use menus out of the headerbar items don't have that problem (for example gnome disks) It would be nice to understand if this is a general problem in GTK or just a problem in remmina We disable the transition effect now but we really like the effect so it would be nice to get some feedback here. Best regards, Frederik
Link to the issue: https://github.com/ubuntu/yaru/issues/955