Cannot access shared folder anymore
We support Remmina 1.2+ versions only. Do not report bugs related to older Remmina versions!
Local System Description
- Client (OS name and version): Arch Linux
- Remmina version (
remmina --version): 1.2.32 (git n/a)
- Installation mean:
- Distribution package.
- Compiled from sources.
- Other - detail:
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): Gnome
RDP - freerdp version (
xfreerdp --version): This is FreeRDP version 2.0.0-rc3 (n/a)
- Other (Please specify):
- RDP - freerdp version (
- Gtk Backend (Wayland, Xorg, ??): Wayland
Remote System Description
- Server (OS name and version): MS Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter (but all Windows servers seem to be affected)
- Special notes regarding the remote system (i.e. gateways, tunnel, etc):
I've defined that I share my HOME folder in RDP sessions. This setting has worked for years, but since a few weeks, it has stopped working. The shared folder is shown on the windows machine, but when I double-click it, I get: this error
The English translation would be that the network folder couldn't be accessed. Possibly I wouldn't have the required permissions, so I should ask the admin of the server to check if my permissions are sufficient. The last sentence says that I've tried to access an inadmissible/illegal address.
This occurs with every server I've tested, so I'd say it's not related to a specific Windows version. And as said, until recently, it has worked just fine with those very same servers.