Minimize window doesn't minimize the window
We support Remmina 1.2+ versions only. Do not report bugs related to older Remmina versions!
Local System Description
- Client (OS name and version): Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
- Remmina version (
remmina --version): 126.96.36.199 (git n/a)
- Installation mean:
- Distribution package.
- Compiled from sources.
- Other - detail:
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..):
RDP - freerdp version (
xfreerdp --version): not installed
- Other (Please specify):
- RDP - freerdp version (
- Gtk Backend (Wayland, Xorg, ??): X11
- Optional: include the output of the following commands at the end of this text:
remmina --full-version: RDP: RDP Plugin: 188.8.131.52 (git n/a), Compiled with FreeRDP lib: 2.0.0-dev3 (n/a), Running with FreeRDP lib: 2.0.0-dev3, H264: Yes
sudo lshw -C video: Sky Lake Integrated Graphics, Intel Corporation
uname -a: Linux 4.0.0-130-generic #156 (closed)-Ubuntu SMP ... x86_64 GNU/Linux
Remote System Description
- Server (OS name and version): - any
- Special notes regarding the remote system (i.e. gateways, tunnel, etc):
Write here a detailed description of the problem/request.
When opening a remote system to any os (windows, max), any protocol (RDP, VNC), the 'minimize window' button in the top toolbar doesn't minimize the window (or takes very long). Issue only occurs when opening the remote display fullscreen and on my secondary display.