Screen window opens maximized
- Client (OS name and version): Ubuntu GNOME 17.04 x86_64
- Remmina version (remmina --version): 1.2.0-rcgit-20
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): GNOME
- Connecting to (OS and version): Windows 10
- Connecting via (RDP, VNC, ...): RDP
- RDP issues only, freerdp version (xfreerdp --version): xfreerdp not installed, but: libfreerdp-client2:amd64 2.0.0~git20170817.0.201708171318.f9a47a3-0~remmina0.201704091831~ubuntu17.04.1
If I have no connections open, then I open one, the desktop display window is always maximized (not fullscreen mode: I'm still in non-fullscreen it's just the window is maximized). If I unmaximize the window then it goes back to the size that I want (that I adjusted the last time the windows was opened).
If there's already a connection open and I open another one it works OK: it opens a new tab in the existing window and leaves the size and placement of that window as it was.
Can I get Remmina to avoid maximizing my windows when first created?