Scaling of cursor when toggling on the Scaled Mode.
We support Remmina 1.2+ versions only. Do not report bugs related to older Remmina versions!
Local System Description
- Client (OS name and version):
- Remmina version (
- Installation mean:
- Distribution package.
- Compiled from sources.
- Other - detail:
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..):
RDP - freerdp version (
- Other (Please specify):
- RDP - freerdp version (
- Gtk Backend (Wayland, Xorg, ??): Xorg and Wayland
- Optional: include the output of the following commands at the end of this text:
sudo lshw -C video
Remote System Description
- Server (OS name and version): Windows 10
- Special notes regarding the remote system (i.e. gateways, tunnel, etc):
- I added a custom resolution of 3840x2160
- On the preference menu, under "RDP" tab, I set your device scale factor to 100%, then set my desktop scaling factor to 200%.
- I Connected to the remove Windows using that high custom resolution.
- On the side menu, I clicked on the button "Toggle Scaled Mode"
- Remmina scaled the remote current windows size correctly. It was good.
However, the cursor looked too big now. I think the cursor too should scale accordingly.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information