No move or resize terminal window
Created by: ComputingFroggy
Hi, I can not move or resize the widows of opened terminals using RDP or VNC. I can use the windows minimize, maximize buttons but there's no access to the system menu.
Basically, once the terminal window is opened I can not move it or resize it, I can just unmaximize or minimize the window.
I think this was not the case with previous versions.
Please give us some details about the systems you are using:
- Client (OS name and version): Xubuntu 16.04 Remmina version (remmina --version): 1.2.0-rcgit-17
- Desktop environment (GNOME, Unity, KDE, ..): XFCE
- Connecting to (OS and version): all
- Connecting via (RDP, VNC, ...): all
- RDP issues only, freerdp version (xfreerdp --version): not installed