New minor release mostly containing bug fixes
New in 6.4.1 branch :
- A warning is issued if the lattice parameter seems to be a conversion factor instead of a true lattice parameter. Conversion should be achieved with the appropriate options, not with dirty tricks. In the future this will no longer be allowed
- A warning is issued if ibrav=0 is used for systems having symmetry. If not properly done this may lead to strange problems with symmetry detection and symmetrization. Lattice information should be used if available.
Problems fixed in 6.4.1 branch :
- Two bugs fixed in HP: 1) the code was not working correctly when fractional translations were present, 2) there was a bug in the case when either there is only one k point, or when k pools are used and some of the pools have only one k point.
- Restart of ph.x with 2D boundary conditions has been fixed (see gitlab issue #102)
- XML file correctly written if tetrahedra are used (see gitlab issue #103)