Content selector: cyrillic characters are decoded incorrectly in plugin descriptions
Russian symbols in descriptions for plugins don't showing correctily in OpenMW Launcher. I guess that this problem is the same for all non-latin versions of game, but I can speak only about Russian version.But these symbols are displayed correctly in OpenCS.
I've checked it with the russian version of "Better Clothes". 1251 encoding string exists in openmw.cfg. Also I've tried to edit description in OpenCS and load new copy of plugin in launcher. Result is the same.
It is not a critical bug, but it will be pretty nice if you fix this issue.
Please, find the attached screenshots. I've highlighted problem on them.