Window fullscreen enable button causes undesirable effects
This bug was encountered on Mac OS Sierra and Mac OS X El Capitan.
When running the game in window mode and clicking the green fullscreen button (in the top left part of the window), full screen mode in the gam is not set.
Also not manipulating full-screen mode and resolution can cause the screen to go black or resolution incorrectness (shifted gameplay screen in the windowed pane).
OpenMW 0.40.0 release Mac OS 10.12 (16A323) Sierra Intel i7 Macbook Air Intel integrated 4000 graphics
- Run OpenMW in Windowed Mode
- Click the green full screen button in the top left of the window pane
- Navigate to Options -> Video -> Full Screen
- Notice full screen mode state is not updated
Update full screen mode state when button is pressed on Mac OS
Disable full screen mode button in window pane (this would apply to all platforms)
- It isn't needed generally.
(RM-3573 from redmine: created on 2016-09-30 by Jeffrey Haines, )