Sound Manager Cleanup
Like most of the old classes the sound manager accumulated a lot of cruft:
- remove Pimpl implementation (of no use here)
- remove boost::timer and replace it with the frame duration passed into the update function
- Do not store a copy of the current region (can be retrieved from the ESMStore when needed; just store the name); also remove the "total" member variable.
- Do not pass the ESMStore to the constructor. It can be retrieved via the Environment instance
- Do not use internal component/esm types: ESM::NAME32. Just a plain std::string instead.
(RM-172 from redmine: created on 2011-10-09 by Marc Zinnschlag, , closed on 2012-03-09 by Michael Papageorgiou)