Editor: Mouse picking in worldspace widget
For the worldspace widget (CSVRender::WorldspaceWidget) we need the ability to generate Qt signals from mouse clicks.
Points to consider:
- At any time we will be interested only in a subset of objects (specified by a bit masks).
- For entities the OGRE handle, the used mouse button and the widget coordinates are sufficient information.
- For terrain we need terrain coordinates instead of the OGRE handle. This should be implemented via a separate signal.
- If at the time of implementation the terrain is not implemented yet, this case should be split off into a separate issue that can be addressed later.
- Mouse buttons should be handled abstracted from the actual mouse buttons. Currently we use the left button for navigation, so we are interested only in the right and the middle button here (this will be made configurable eventually). Instead of the actual mouse button the signal should use a virtual mouse button number argument instead, so that the code connected to the signal does not need to bother with the button configuration.
(RM-1278 from redmine: created on 2014-04-14 by Marc Zinnschlag, , closed on 2015-11-09 by scrawl .)