OpenMW-CS: Terrain selection is not updated when undoing/redoing terrain changes
- Open an arbitrary cell in the scene view.
- Under "Edit Mode" in the control bar, select the "Terrain land editing" mode.
- Under "Change brush settings", select any brush (ideally, one with bigger dimensions).
- Choose "Height (drag)" in the brush's dropdown menu.
- Use your primary-select key to select part of the visible terrain.
- Use your primary-edit key to raise at least part of the terrain which is currently selected.
- Release the key and undo the change.
- The selection stays at the altered terrain level and is not reset.
(This is also true for redoing changes and consecutive undo/redo actions.)