NPCs don't react to stealing when inventory menu is open.
Observed by Rayniac. See: https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2833
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to a Shop. E.g. Arrille's Tavern.
- Move to a position where you can reach items in shop. (e.g. The shelves.)
- Right click to pause play and bring up the Stats, Inventory, Spells and Map windows.
- Minimise all the windows except the Inventory window, so you can put the mouse on the items on the shelf.
- Click on item and drag to inventory.
- When right click to restore normal play, NPCs have not noticed the theft.
(RM-2521 from redmine: created on 2015-05-08 by David Teviotdale, , closed on 2015-05-13 by David Teviotdale)