Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v0.2.5 Fixed several bugsRelease v0.2.5
- Bug: Can start migration with same version after removing and adding it manually.
- Bug: Manually added versions have incorrect mods path (only affects version comparison).
- Bug: Versions list labels overlaps first items in migration tool.
- Bug: Selecting previous version in versions panel cause crash when version doesn't deleted by
- Bug: Migration tool can pick same version when migrating between versions with same version number.
- Bug: Possibility to add version without
v0.2.4 Fixed several bugs, added new featureRelease v0.2.4
- Bug: Editor can't recognize disabled mod type.
- Bug: Extracting or installing mod with overwriting cause crash
- Improvement: Now utility respects identation in
- Feature: Multiple file editing
v0.2.3 Bug fix, added crash reporterRelease v0.2.3
- Fixed bug when migration tool can't be used if any found Vivaldi root directory doesn't contain ".vivaldimods" dir.
- Added crashreporter - now you can send crash report directly to my email.
Fixed bug when message about empty versions list shows if user have only standalone versions stored in configuration file.
v0.2.1 Fixed some bugsRelease v0.2.1
- Workaround for bug where two versions in different directories cause crash in version switcher;
- Fixed: Can't remember standalone installation when path contains whitespace.
v0.2 First product-ready releaseRelease v0.2
- Fixed bunch of bugs;
- Added ability to create mod from text using simple text editor;
- Added mod editor - simple text editor for mods;
- Added Russian language;
- Now Mod Manager remember windows position from previous session;
- Now Mod Manager remember manually added versions;
- Now Migration Tool can perform migrations between versions in different packages (e.g. between Standalone and local installation);
- Added some useful links to Vivaldi sites and this repo;
- Added option to remove mods from previous version in Migration Tool;
- Added option to clear target version from existing mods in Migration Tool;
- Ability to extract installed mod.