Milestone Jul 16, 2018–Mar 8, 2019
- New siafile format
- create empty directory support
- repair by directory
- query by directory
- partial download support for the host
- host whitelist blacklist
- siafiles removed from memory
- hostdb score improvements
- update bootstrap peers to be post v1.3.7 fork hosts
- improved API docs
- move siafiles out of top level renter directory into files directory
- New RPC structure
- Upload streaming
Focus Shifted to v1.4.0 on 10/16/18
RC1 Target 12/1/18
- hakkane test of canceling 30 out of 50 contracts and tracking repairs
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Benchmark the Snapshot code
- Backup and Contract Recovery API documentation
- Review siafile package for correct use of wal update methods
- Follow-up from "Stuck loop"
- Folders are not deleted during siafile conversion from 137 to 140
- Follow-up from "Repair by directory"
- Follow-up from "Implement new RPC locking semantics"
- Follow-up from "Repair by directory"
- Follow-up from "Recover known recoverable FileContracts"
- HTTP Stream listed in /renter/downloads endpoint
- Add Aggregate Storage and Aggregate Number of Files to Folder metadata
- Follow-up from "Scan for recoverable filecontracts and persist them in the contractor"
- Follow-up from "Add support for partial downloads to the renter package"
- Delete contracts that got invalidated due to a reorg.
- Follow-up from "Filecontract identifier"
- Design Proposal: Adding an identifier to identify FileContracts
- Follow-up from "Add support for partial decryption to threefish cipher"
- Follow-up from "Add method to register function to call when download is complete"
- Ability to Upload file with same SiaPath immediately after calling delete on previous file
- Zero division
- siac should use api key from "--sia-directory"
- Locking Convention: Allow using siafiles from locked renter?
- TestFileContractsPayoutValidProof Panic
- contract file has unexpected length and might be corrupted
- Fix siac update
- Follow-up from "Add allowance to the hostWeight function and make contractor update it"
- Nightly CI + Nightly Builds
- Change version to 1.4.0
- Expected behavior of Renter Contract formation
- Feature: add additional API metadata
- Better Handling of Dust Thresholds
- Better Updating of Renter Persistence
- SiaFile should be able to extend chunk metadata beyond 4kib
- SiaFile prune piece metadata.
- API Endpoint to query directory
- siatest package has "too many open files" error when too many test are run in parallel
- New RPC Loop
- Repair by Folder
- Use binary format for chunk metadata in siafile
- Prune hosttable in SiaFile
- All chunks in a SiaFile need to have the same number of dataPieces
- Partial Downloads
- Sia test package NDFs
- BUG: Sia allows you to upload blank file name
- Ledger Integration
- Folder Support for Sia
- Proposal: new .sia format
- Panic on siad shutdown - logging after log has been closed
- Update naming of `ChunkEntrys()`
- Siatest for Renaming and Deleting file during download
- Improve FileList no that Files are removed from memory
- New Renter File Management
- Add support for unconfirmed transactions under /wallet/transaction/:id [GET]
- Audit Bootstrap Nodes
- Nightly Legacy Test NDFs
- Update HostDB to know about txn fees for more accurate price adjustment.
- Add basic seed verification utilities to siac
- Add white list and black list to hostdb
- Refactor contract public key code
- API documentation incomplete: responses to /hostdb/... calls only partially documented
- `siac renter prices` will report zero values
- Store files that are 4096 bytes or less in the Metadata
- Feature Request: Allow specifying a new local path for an already uploaded file
- Renter stores files in top level directory
- RPC: Implement minimum download price
- `siac renter -v` reports wrong value for 'Available'
- TestRenterContracts is too long
- Unable to send siacoins after the hardfork (sia v1.3.7)
- Siatest failed download NDF
- Siad has exited unexpectedly after running for one day
- root directory LastHealthCheckTime is zero
- Siapath `filepath.Join` misuse
- Follow-up: managedFileHealth needs to have name changed to indicate that it updates the file
- `siafile.Health()` should not be doing wal transactions
- In API, change ondisk to recentlyondisk
- Synchronous download never resolves from CLI
- Siac Renter Setallowance Usage String Outdated
- Follow-up from "per-stream cache"
- Follow-up from "Implement allocation limits in decoder"
- siac renter very slow
- Follow-up from "Add RecentRepairTime to SiaFile"
- Report both stuck health and non-stuck health through the API
- File Access Time Updating
- Follow-up from "Health Loop"
- Follow-up from "Remove use of wal for BubbleHealth, add bubble tracking to renter"
- Hostdb should penalize more heavily hosts with abusive bandwidth prices
- Follow-up from "Bubble Health" SiaFile stuck code
- Follow-up from "Encrypt the Renter-Host Protocol"
- Deprecated StorageSpending should be commented in the API Docs
- Follow-up from "Bubble Health" - Expand Testings
- Follow-up from "Add wal to the SiaDir and Delete method"
- Add ability to query for the latest addresses
- 401 error
- Follow-up from "Fix TestRenterLosingHosts NDF"
- RPC user / password and conf file
- Could not unlock wallet: API authentication failed
- Price estimation doesn't take into account hosting farms