add siac alerts command
siac alerts command that prints out all alerts from the daemon.
Changes to Work Flow
Modules and Packages Impacted
Example for Visual changes (ie Screenshot)
Here's what it looks like:
[email protected]:~/go/src/gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia$ siac alerts There are 1 alerts Alert ID: 0 Module: contractor Severity: warning Message: contractor is attempting to renew/form contracts, however the wallet is locked Cause: wallet must be unlocked before it can be used [email protected]:~/go/src/gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia$
Review and complete the checklist to ensure that the MR is complete before assigned to an approver.
- Pipeline Passing (this is for NDFs where tests were run in a loop)
- All new methods, or updating methods have clear docstrings
- Testing added or updated for new methods
- API documentation updated for API updates
- Module README.md updated for changes to work flow
- Issue added to Sia-UI repo for new supporting features