I went through all the documentation and tried to improve it (a bit). It is mostly wording and layout improvement. I also slightly rewrote the summary of the project in the README. Tell me what you think about it.
Initially, I wanted to see how you managed to install NanoDroid on Android 10+ so I looked at
CommonInstaller and Shellcheck kept finding stuff to correct (not errors but bad practices). The majority of the issues are SC2086 and I didn't correct them as there isn't really an issue with globbing and word splitting here.
From what I understand, Magisk/NanoDroid installer script use Busybox so there is no real reason to be POSIX compliant and use old tools (e.g [ ] instead of [[ ]] which is always better). I totally understand not wanting to update legacy code that works but it seems a good idea to use more moderns tools for the future.
In any case, thanks for maintaining this project.