Java client bug fixes and usablility enhancements
Fixes for various bugs and usability annoyances I came across during my usage of the app.
- Choosing "No" when asked to save a new site would not save the user/password to the clipboard.
- CTRL+META+P hotkey doesn't work on windows due to it already being used by the OS. Changed CTRL to ALT.
- Fix window restore after close to background in Windows
- Changed new user dialog to select the initial text in the name field on open.
- Before, the textbox had focus with no selection, so typing right away would insert at the front instead of replace.
- Hitting the ESC key will now clear the site text filter
- Separated user preferences from application preferences
- Added new user preference to set default login type for new sites
- Improvements to the "Stay Resident" preference
- Reworded label to explain what it does
- Added new option to stay logged in when closing to the background
- Made possible to force application exit when in "Stay Resident" mode by holding ALT key while closing. This includes using ALT+F4.
- Add mouse wheel support to combo boxes
- Remember window size/position
- Updated gradle to the latest version since I'm using java 11, which requires 4.8+, and it didn't seem to have any issues, but I can drop that commit if you want.