Milestone expired on Nov 30, 2016
Second public release.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- FR: Config Value to Disable the "disabling" of changing password if machine is off the network
- Official request for power state change tracking and options
- Can you add wildcard password updates?
- FR: Help the Keychain not Suck
- FR: Distribute components of HideExpiration Preference to other preferences
- AD Printer Discovery?
- FR: pref key for MessageLocalSync icon
- UI Change: HidePrefs should remove entirely, instead of grey out?
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
- Out of Sync Keychain Breaks NoMAD During UPCAlert-prompted Sign-In
- FR: Add preference for custom password expiration
- FR: Add Additional UserCommandName & UserCommandTask Options
- FR: don't stomp on the default Kerberos credential cache
- NoMAD 1.0.3 (561) Segmentation fault 11 after failed to fetch certificate
- ER: 802.1X profile creation
- ER: Support DFS resolution
- ER: auto-discover CAs and cert templates
- Use LDAP C APIs
Completed Issues (closed)
- User e-mail address
- NoMAD-1.1(727)BETA, doesnt start. Keychain is unlocked
- NoMAD crashes when a mounted share name contains spaces
- Bug - v1.1 Beta (720) - File Servers Menu shows file shares that user logged into NoMAD should not have access to per the groups specified in Shares plist
- Feature Request - Add a UI to indicate that NoMAD is attempting to mount a File Share
- NoMAD should check the user keychain for saved password before it tries to auto sign-in with kerberos ticket
- Group memberships and nested groups
- Pref to specify a custom path to Home
- NoMAD 1.1 beta won't launch.
- ER: Localization - Spanish
- ER: Mark keychain item as kSecAttrSynchronizable for use with iCloud Keychain
- Bug: Password reset and LocalPasswordSync don't always play nice with multiple domains
- ad domain to incorrect SMBHome path in AD
- ER: PKINIT
- ER: Add support for changing arbitrary keychain passwords on password change
- Add a preference key for the Get Software menu item