Protected app bugs
<! -- INSTRUCTIONS What not to report
- Bugs in unofficial builds or anything not downloaded from our official portal
- Missing Builds
- Problems with the website
- Asking for device support
- Feature requests
If you need help - please see https://www.lineageos.org/community/ -->
When enabling an app for protected app the AppLock is enabled. When the app is launched, lock screen password is requested to launch the app. All notifications from protected app must be hidden.
The app lock is bypassed when clicking on the notification, The app can be accessed from recent apps, even after the phone is locked and unlocked.
- Option to use a different type of lock ( pattern, 6 digit, etc ) for protected apps.
- Hide notifications from protected apps
- Ask for app lock password when accessed from recent apps, after the phone is locked and unlocked.
Steps to Reproduce
1.Enable protected app using launcher 2.open the app through notifications 3.open the app through recent apps, if it had been opened previouslybugreport-LeMax2_WW-PQ3A.190505.002-2019-05-20-12-35-01.zipbugreport-LeMax2_WW-PQ3A.190505.002-2019-05-20-12-58-40-dumpstate_log-15982.txtbugreport-LeMax2_WW-PQ3A.190505.002-2019-05-20-12-58-40.zip 4.
/device x2 /version lineage-16.0 /date 2019-05-20 /kernel /baseband /mods OpenGapps super
I have read the directions.