Motorola G5 Cedric extract-files.sh missing some files
extract-files.sh should extract all the files that are necessary to compile Lineage 18.1
All of the files are extracted except for six.
- system/lib/libqti-perfd-client_system.so !! system/lib/libqti-perfd-client_system.so: file not found in source
- system/lib/libqti-util_system.so !! system/lib/libqti-util_system.so: file not found in source
- system/lib/libqti_performance.so !! system/lib/libqti_performance.so: file not found in source
- system/lib64/libqti-perfd-client_system.so !! system/lib64/libqti-perfd-client_system.so: file not found in source
- system/lib64/libqti-util_system.so !! system/lib64/libqti-util_system.so: file not found in source
- system/lib64/libqti_performance.so !! system/lib64/libqti_performance.so: file not found in source
The files are on the device, and they are readable. The following commands allow "breakfast cedric" to run:-
adb pull /system/lib/libqti-perfd-client_system.so
adb pull /system/lib/libqti-util_system.so adb pull /system/lib/libqti_performance.so cd ../lib64 adb pull /system/lib64/libqti-perfd-client_system.so adb pull /system/lib64/libqti-util_system.so adb pull /system/lib64/libqti_performance.so
extract-files.sh needs to be fixed (IMHO) so that these files are extracted by the script.
Steps to Reproduce
Follow these instructions https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/cedric/build
/device cedric (found at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/) /version lineage-18.1 /date 2021-10-11 /kernel inux localhost 3.18.140-perf-gbc58d07539c9 #7 SMP PREEMPT Thu Oct 7 17:20:12 BST 2021 aarch64 /baseband I have no idea /mods gapps
I have extract-files-output.txtread the directions.