Notification Override settings reset
<! -- INSTRUCTIONS What not to report
- Bugs in unofficial builds or anything not downloaded from our official portal
- Missing Builds
- Problems with the website
- Asking for device support
- Feature requests
If you need help please see https://www.lineageos.org/community/
Anything between <!- - and - -> won't be shown when your issue is created. -->
When settings are altered in Notification Override, they should remain that way and not reset to their original settings.
When a setting is changed in notification override, the setting reverts back to its original setting when you return to the page. (The setting remains the same if you exit system profile settings and then return.)
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Settings, System, System Profiles, (Profile name, such as default.)
- Alter the settings of an app group in Notification override.
- Go back to profile settings.
- Return to the app group settings and see that the changes made previously are gone.
/device klte /version lineage-16.0 /date 2019-8-21 /kernel 3.4.133-lineageos-gf381f40 /baseband G900TUVU1GQC2 /mods Google apps
I have read the directions.