Add checks for remaining weight allowed based on previous transactions
License and Copyright Notice
By submitting this issue or commenting on this issue, or contributing any content to this issue, you certify under the Developer Certificate of Origin that the content you post may be licensed under GPLv3 (for code) or CC-BY-SA 4.0 International (for non-code content).
- I have searched for, and did not find, an existing issue at the top-level.
Story 1: As a developer I want the ability to check against the guest's previous transactions so that they cannot take more weight than they are allowed in a month.
Story 2: As a pantry employee I want to know if a customer has already taken their limit for the current month so that so I don't give them more food that another pantry guest may need.
- Independent (of other issues in flow)
- Negotiable (and negotiated)
- Valuable (the value to an identified role has been identified)
Estimable (the size of this story has been estimated using
/weight valueor the menu on the right)
- Small (can be completed in 50% or less of a single iteration)
- Testable (has testable acceptance criteria)
Appropriate role labels have been applied (e.g.,
Relevant activity labels have been applied (e.g.,
- Linked to related issues, epics, and milestones.
Scenario: [Guest wants to checkout] Given [They have already taken food this month already] When [The weight they desire is entered] Then [The pantry employee will be notified of how much they have left]
Template Version 2.0.0