Design Endpoint /needsApprove/between
License and Copyright Notice
By submitting this issue or commenting on this issue, or contributing any content to this issue, you certify under the Developer Certificate of Origin that the content you post may be licensed under GPLv3 (for code) or CC-BY-SA 4.0 International (for non-code content).
- I have searched for, and did not find, an existing issue at the top-level.
Story 1: As a developer I want to design an API endpoint to check if a guest is approved but only if they were registered between a certain date so that I can limit the amount of information that appears
- Independent (of other issues in flow)
- Negotiable (and negotiated)
- Valuable (the value to an identified role has been identified)
Estimable (the size of this story has been estimated using
/weight valueor the menu on the right)
- Small (can be completed in 50% or less of a single iteration)
- Testable (has testable acceptance criteria)
Appropriate role labels have been applied (e.g.,
Relevant activity labels have been applied (e.g.,
- Linked to related issues, epics, and milestones.
Scenario: [3-5 word description of scenario] Given another developer with an understanding of API When they look at this endpoint Then they can understand and use it if need