Implement WebUI in Angular App
License and Copyright Notice
By submitting this issue or commenting on this issue, or contributing any content to this issue, you certify under the Developer Certificate of Origin that the content you post may be licensed under GPLv3 (for code) or CC-BY-SA 4.0 International (for non-code content).
- I have searched for, and did not find, an existing issue at the top-level.
Story 1: As a developer I want to begin implementing the Web UI design for our service in the Angular app we created so that we can have a way for the users to use our service.
- Independent (of other issues in flow)
- Negotiable (and negotiated)
- Valuable (the value to an identified role has been identified)
Estimable (the size of this story has been estimated using
/weight valueor the menu on the right)
- Small (can be completed in 50% or less of a single iteration)
- Testable (has testable acceptance criteria)
Appropriate role labels have been applied (e.g.,
Relevant activity labels have been applied (e.g.,
- Linked to related issues, epics, and milestones.
Wireframe (from https://gitlab.com/LibreFoodPantry/modules/visitmodule-tp/updateguest/Plan/issues/5) of current proposed web UI design: https://wireframe.cc/hycW4k
Scenario: [3-5 word description of scenario] Given we created a frontend When starting to create the service Then implement the UI design
Template Version 2.0.0