Unicode error when accessing Series Details
To help with identifying and fixing issues, please include as much information as possible, including:
LazyLibrarian version number (at the bottom of config page)
Operating system used (windows, mac, linux, NAS type)
Interface in use (default, bookstrap)
Which api (Goodreads, GoogleBooks, both)
Source of your LazyLibrarian installation (git, zip file, 3rd party package)
Relevant debug log with api keys and any passwords redacted
The debug log does not show any errors since this is in the UI.
Please note - usually a single line of log is not sufficient. The lines just before the error occurs can give useful context and greatly assist with debugging.
There is a built-in debug log creator on the logs page which makes it easy to provide this information
- To use it, first go to the log page and make sure debug logging is OFF
- Now press the "Start debug log" button
- Go and do whatever you need to recreate the error
- Go back to the log page and press "Save debug log"
- You can now turn debug logging off again if you want
- The saved log file will be found in your lazylibrarian log directory called debug.zip
- It will contain all lines logged since you pressed "Start debug log" with any passwords and api keys removed
- Attach the zip file to your bug report.
Nothing in the debug log.