Extensions reloads itself in few seconds interval when network connection is not available
- Can you reproduce the problem in a fresh firefox profile with only ClearURLs?
- Are you running the latest version of ClearURLs?
Are you have changed settings under
ClearURLs repeatedly reloads itself when network connection is disabled. Seems to be related with rules update.
Steps to Reproduce
- install on clean profile
- turn add-on off
- clear browser cache
- browser restart may be required here
- disable network connection
- turn on
Add-on works with cached (in xpi package or add-on storage) data. Patiently wait with update until network connection will be available.
Tries to update repeatedly, fails, causes annoying movements in add-ons toolbar when icon disappears and appears again, content in
about:addons jumps up/down.
Linux on 5.4.23-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Feb 28 22:45:29 UTC 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Browser: Firefox 73.0.1 - 76.0a1