``` 0.8.24.4: Special K v 0.8.24
- Fix deadlock caused by MSI Nahimic due to hotpatching 32-bit code
Add MORE padding bytes than the x86 ABI requires because Nahimic is borked
- Fixed all known multi-threaded rendering problems (Dishonored2 can be debugged now).
- Reduced texture cache overhead
- Improved WMI monitoring performance
0.8.24.1 / .2:
- Crash logs are now stored persistently in logs/crash//...
- Updated SKIM64 to add more functionality to tray menu
- Added Window Border Style settings to Display menu
- Corrected several Windows 7 issues
- Improved DOSBox OpenGL support
- Improved thread-safety in D3D11 shader mod tools; still can't safely debug Dishonored 2
- Fixed input support in Final Fantasy 8