Issues from Lighthouse audits
I ran all the lighthouse audits on the
escalations branch in production mode.
The full report can be viewed here
- DOM size with 77 notifications is 3,147 elements. Ideally we'd reduce this if possible.
- We should use appropriate font-display options so text is rendered quicker
- Button missing accessible name (
#notifications > div > div:nth-child(2) > a.dropdown-toggle.btn-icon.no-toggle)
- Some form elements don't have labels (See report)
- Server links have no screen-readable name
- Background & Foreground have insufficient contrast (An issue in many places, see report)
ids are not unique
- Does not use HTTP/2 (See benoitc/gunicorn#1195
There are quite a few issues here, mostly related to service workers. This may be a somewhat simpler way to support the longstanding goal of a mobile app. However, at least for now it wouldn't be possible to support iOS because while there is some support for PWAs they do not support background operation or push notifications.