Created by: WildPenquin
Any playback (that I've tried) is not gappless when the track changes.
This is a big no-no for those who listen to albums as single pieces of art. The gap (of silence) will interrupt listening experience and break the immersion in some cases. Some more esoteric albums may even have quite short tracks, which will make the problem worse!
Steps To Reproduce:
- Choose any player which can access albums of music (preferentially some that is through-composed or at least has a single track change which is not silent)
- Skip to near the end of the track and let the player proceed to the next one
- Listen an annoying gap in playback
It is possible this is quite difficult - if near impossible - to implement, since most (all) web players do not support this in the first place? However, there is no issue for this in this tracker I can find (closed or open) so it makes sense to make one, so it is possible to track what is needed to implement this or to state that it is impossible / not feasible ATM, if that is the case.
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Affected streaming services (if any): Spotify and Deezer. Didn't try this on others, but most probably affects others, too (all?)
- Operating System: Arch, Plasma 5.13.2