not syncing all items with google contacts
Created by: @pcause
I have a fresh install of thunderbird, latest beta 58.0b3 on Windows 10. I set up a Google Apps contact book with Cardbook. When it finishes syncing a see that a contact is missing. I checked on Google in the browser and it is there. Log show no mention of this contact or problem syncing. Lots of "already retrieved from cache" items. I then went to Google in the browser and updated the contact and forced a sync on the PC. On the status bar it says it found 3 new contacts. I only changed 1 and hadn't added any. The one I changed is not there. Google is showing 2470 contacts and cardbook log after the sync says 2469. Log says 1 updated on server and 1 modification received from the server.
I didn't have any issues when I used gcontactsync.