Record, review and publish the key sessions of the BuildStream Gathering 2018
It would be very interesting to record some of the sessions:
- BuildStream Architecture presentation
- Lightning talks during the Codethink Friday Taks.
We would need to:
Collect the sessions that should be recorded including date, time and room.
- BuildStream architecture presentation
- Friday talks except the summary of the Gathering.
Request operations to support the recording of those sessions
- What do we need to do/help?
- Record the sessions
Review the Friday talks to ensure there is nothing that should not be disclosed in pubic.
- BuildGrid summary reviwed by:
- BuildStream presentation reviewed by:
- Freedesktop-SDK reviewed by:
Review the Gathering sessions recorded to ensure there is nothing it should not be disclosed in public
- Buildstream Architecture presentation: no need to review
- Training BuildStream 101:
- Training BuildStream 102:
- Find out where should we upload the videos
- Add the links to the GNOME wiki at the BuildStream Gathering wiki page:
- Announce the availability of the videos through the mailing list.
- Recordings published: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVBo7wzaUmUAuWvlVHrxbQ?pbjreload=10