BuildStream Training session: 101
During the BuildStream Gathering it will be organised a training session with the following charateristics:
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Goal: learn how to use BuildStream
- Target audience: Codethings who has never used BuildStream
- When: Tuesday October 16th
- Trainer: @tlater
- Support: @phildawson
- Number of participants: 8
- Room: EDSAC
- Slot with further information.
Tasks to be performed:
- Script the session.
Announce the session including:
- How to participate
- What to bring
- Preparation by every participant needed in advance
- Date and room
- Power stripes
All the information about this session should be added to the wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Events#BuildStream_101
List of participants to the training session (8 participants):
- Will Barnard
- Adam Jones
- Iker Perez
- Santiago Gil
- Robert Marshall
- Lachlan Mackenzie
- Ana Huelamo
If there are more than 8 people wanting to attend, we will evaluate what to do, so if that is your case, add yourself to the wait list below, please.
- Javier Jardón
What do participants need to prepare before attending to the training?
Participants will just need a laptop with a Linux distribution installed/on a VM - preferably a supported one (i.e., Arch, Debian, Fedora or Ubuntu >= 18.04).
- Link to the announcement: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-October/msg00021.html
- Link to the script of the training session: https://gitlab.com/tlater/buildstream-intro/blob/master/script.md
- LInk to the script: https://gitlab.com/tlater/buildstream-intro