Make a visualization of the current roadmap
In order to understand the gaps of the current roadmap as well as define the right visualization and process, the best thing to do is to start with an initial visualization with what has been defined today.
Create a visualization of the roadmap:
- Identify the key epics and critical bugs.
- Create a roadmap visualization with these tasks and bugs.
Present it to the core team so they:
- Identify already created tasks that has not been previously identified.
- Agree that the visualization use is a good one.
Communicate the current roadmap, calling the attention that there will be gaps and new additions.
#FF0000before communicating the current roadmap, we need to have in place the template for introducing new elements/requests in the roadmap
- Link to the visualization:
- Link to the proposal on the mailing list: